A Helping Hand After An Injury
Personal injuries can have devastating and life-altering consequences. They can harm your health, prevent you from working, and cause serious financial losses. If your injury was caused by the negligence of another person, it is your right to recover compensation for your injuries but also for expenses incurred following the accident, lost wages caused by the injury, and continuing rehabilitation and treatment as needed. At Lynch & Pine, we are committed to seeking compensation for people who have been injured through someone else’s negligence.
Fighting For You In And Out Of The Courtroom
Many personal injury lawyers have never seen the inside of a courtroom. At Lynch & Pine, we are happy to negotiate out of court settlements when they are favorable to our clients. But we are experienced trial attorneys who will never hesitate to take your case to trial and to a verdict. Contact us for a free consultation today.
We represent victims of:
- Motor vehicle accidents, including automobile, truck, motorcycle and pedestrian
- Premises liability/slip-and-falls, such as those that involve inadequate lighting, unsafe parking lots or icy surfaces
- Medical malpractice
- Nursing home negligence cases such as pressure sores, unattended falls, and wrongful death due to neglect
- Defective products like cars, toys, medical devices, construction materials and mislabeled products
- Wrongful death due to medical malpractice, motor vehicle accidents and premises liability
- Construction accidents, seeking compensation for falls, burns, amputations and explosions
- Catastrophic injuries brain injuries, head trauma, spinal injuries and mesothelioma
These are just a few common examples of the cases we take. Please contact us if you do not see your injury or accident listed above.
Find Out How We Can Help
If you are injured in an accident in Rhode Island, contact us for a free consultation. We take personal injury cases on a contingency basis. If we don’t win for you, you don’t owe us anything. Call 401-680-0921 or email the Providence personal injury lawyers at Lynch & Pine to discuss your claim.